sábado, 14 de abril de 2012

Flame On!



Prints?



I'm a huge fan of prints, although is complicated for my wardrobe, this because when I try to buy one, can't imagine it matching with other clothes or I don't feel so sure to want x or y print.

Anyway, this is my on fire printed shirt! one of the few prints I like :P I decided to risk with prints, one by one I'll incorporate them into my wardrobe ...

What do you recommend? What prints do you like?



Soy gran fan de los estampados, sin embargo siempre me causan conflicto en mi guardaropa (mental), esto por que cuando quiero comprar uno no imagino bien como se vería con otras prendas o no me siento tan seguro de querer x ó y estampado...

En fin, esta es mi playera con estampado en llamas! de los pocos estampados que me gustan :P He decidido arriesgarme con los estampados, poco a poco los incorporaré a mi armario...

¿Cual me recomiendan? ¿Cual estampado les gusta?




Have fun this weekend! // Diviertanse este fin de semana!!

Pueden seguirme en: // You can follow me on:

8 comentarios:

Clément Dezelus dijo...

Ouaw ! Such an extra shirt !

http://clement-dezelus.blogspot.fr/

lisa signorini dijo...

cute print!
visit my blog and if you want we can follow each other via GFC!
have a great Sunday!
www.thecurlylady.blogspot.com

Charleston dijo...

flamin' fierce

www.pinstripeprince.blogspot.com

SebastianMx dijo...

Your blog is really cool,
i'm already following ;)

lisa signorini dijo...

thanks so much fr your visit, your comment on my blog and to be my newest follower!!
I follow you too!
New outfit post on my blog: I'm waiting for you!
www.thecurlylady.blogspot.com

Kim dijo...

You're on fire, haha! :-)

www.kimgodschalk.com

JJ Reyes dijo...

That shirt is FIYAH!

Visita - El Príncipe Gitano http://elprincipegitano.blogspot.com.es/

fran dijo...

mil gracias por tu comentario.
muchos besos
fran

showroomdegarde.blogspot.com