miércoles, 4 de abril de 2012

Mint Flavor!


Mint!
La menta! 




Mint! appears as a strong, fresh herb ... as color so is! Although many people would like this color, they don't know what´s the perfect use for this color, personally I like to use it in shirts and t-shirts, love how it looks with the brightness of the sun. That afternoon I hang out whit some friends and as the day was sunny, I decided mix my shirt with a sand-colored shorts, brown boots and a touch of mint in my socks, but in a darker shade ... What do you think? Very nice for these times.

La menta! Se presenta como una hierba fuerte y fresca... y como color tambien lo es! Aunque a muchos le guste este color, no siempre saben en que prenda usarlo, en lo personal me gusta en camisa y playera, me gusta como luce y resalta con los brillos del sol. Esa tarde salí con unos amigos y como el día era caluroso decidí combinarlo con unas bermudas color arena, unas botas cafés y como toque final unos calcetines menta, pero en un tono mas oscuro... que les parece? Muy agradable para estas épocas.

Camisa/Shirt y Collar/Necklace : C&A - Shorts : Weekend

Special thanks to my friend Venuz Zuu, official photographer
Mucha Gracias a mi amiga Venuz Zuu, la Fotógrafa Oficial

1 comentario:

Iván Moya dijo...

Cool!!

Greetings

nomellameustedmoderno.wordpress.com