sábado, 23 de junio de 2012

The bow-tie Seminar




How don't I love UNAM with this?



Today I want to share with you one of my professional experience, I know its vacation season, but I'm working, so I can't see any difference, so this week I attend to a Seminar of Project Planning (I'm an accounting student) it was an awesome experience!!! I have to say I'm excited about everything I learned.

The seminarist is an ex-student of the facility and now she is living in France and working in marketing, so inspirational :) She had to work a lot to get her goals, and she is still working hard, living in a different country have to be tough

It still raining. Meanwhile some people are getting out their shorts and little clothes, I'm wearing my trench and after the seminar hours I go to the office, so my dresscode is formal, on my job I allways wear a tie, so for this outfit I made a twist with the B&W bow-tie (As you can see I'm totally in the trend of bow-ties), gray pants, black sweater and a light mint shirt, yes it is mint but I think with the clouds the lights made the effect of a lighter mint, it looks like white but the truth is that I choose the mint one to add the note of color, anyway the protagonist are the trench and the bow-tie :)

Well, I just have to say it gives me another vision of my career, a big one, so I'm very inspired right now (as my profile says xD)


Hoy los quiero compartir una de mis experiencia profesionales, ya se que son vacaciones, pero trabajo asi que nunca veo la diferencia, así que esta semana asistí a un seminario de Planeación de Pryectos (Soy estudiante de Contaduría) Fue una experiencia Asombrosa!!!! Estoy bastante emocionado con todo lo que aprendí

La expositora es una exalumna de la Facultad y actualmente vive en Francia trabajando en mercadotecnia, tan inspirador :) Tuvo que trabajar bastante para conseguir sus objetivos, y sigue trabajando, vivir en otro país debe ser duro.

Son días lluviosos. Mientras algunos sacan del armario sus shorts y ropa pequeña, Yo saco my gabardina y como después de las horas del seminario voy a la oficina, my ropa debe ser formal, en mi trabajo siempre uso corbata pero para este atuendo le di un cambio con la pajarita en blanco y negro (Como verán estoy de lleno en la tendencia de las pajaritas), pantalones grises, sueter negro y mi camisa menta, si! es menta, creo que las nubes hicieron el efecto de luz para que se viera muy clara,  se ve como blanco pero la verdad es que escogí esa camisa para añadirle el toque de color a mi atuendo. En fin, que los protagonistas son la gabardina y la pajarita :)

Bueno, Solo quiero decir que este seminario me dio una nueva visión de mi carrera, una mas amplia, así que ando bastante inspirado (como lo dice mi perfil xD)

Camisa/Shirt: C&A - Pantalon/Pants: Pierre Cardin - Sweater: Thing's Contempo - Zapatos/Shoes: Santini - Gabardina/Trench: Vintage - Moño/Pajarita/Bow-Tie: Zara
Elizabeth - our seminarist, a great woman!

Have a great weekend … keep it going!!
Tengan una Gran semana …  sigan adelante!!


Follow me on



24 comentarios:

Pablo Parra (Fungi) dijo...

ME FASCINA ESTE OUTFIT! es un look muy clásico pero siempre queda bien, los protagonistas: la gabardina y la pajarita como bien lo mencionas, me encanta esa combinación. Y si, la camisa no se aprecia el color menta :( igual y por el sol pero me imagino que le dio un toque de color al outfit.

Y ya verás como al igual que Elizabeth llegarás lejos, que tengas una buena semana!

The White List dijo...

Another great blog post! :-) I really like it! Looking forward to your next one! Have a great day.

Iván Moya dijo...

Bonita gabardina y la pajarita!!

Un abrazo

Iván
nomellameustedmoderno.wordpress.com

Cris dijo...

Me encanta tu atuendo: formal, pero con mucho estilo :)
Yo prefiero estos días nublados porque cuando me asoleo, me da mucha comezón :(

Un abrazo desde El relicario de Ana ;)

SebastianMx dijo...

Muchas gracias Pablo!! tu siempre me das ánimos!!! Buena semana para ti tmbn!!!

Unknown dijo...

Love that outfit! The bow-tie and trench are to-die for!
http://anarkalilovesme.blogspot.ca/

SebastianMx dijo...

TWL thank you! I'll wait your visit on the next post, hope you'll like it too

Muchas gracias Ivan y ana!! lindo dia!!

Pablo Parra (Fungi) dijo...

Sebastián, gracias por tus comentarios en mi blog! Aquí escribiendote de vuelta, claro que puedes tomar la imagen que quieras para tu portada, es más, si quieres te puedo hacer una en específico con algún look que te guste o con alguna foto tuya. Te dejo mi mail pablo.fungi@gmail.com; Gracias de nueva cuenta!

Me visto solo dijo...

Me encanta la pajarita!! Es muy chula!! :-)

Saludos desde 'Me visto solo' [Man] - mevistosolo.blogspot.com

Paulina dijo...

So nice photos:)

halfwhiteboy dijo...

man, you look so dapper! so you're an accounting student, huh? i once was :)

http://halfwhiteboy.blogspot.com/

SebastianMx dijo...

Ahmad, Paulina Thanks for your comments!!

Gracias MeVistoSolo

And Halfwhiteboy!! thanks a lot! is cool to hear you were studying the same ;)

Iván The Trendy Surfer dijo...

Mucha elegancia con ese gran toque personal, la pajarita y gabardina preciosas !!!!!!
que bien te sientan !


Abrazos


http://www.thetrendysurfer.com/

Luis dijo...

I love me a good bow-tie and you definitely paired it right.

xox,

Luis

www.ChicOverload.com (my blog!)

KAIIWONG dijo...

Lovely Bow tie


KAIIWONG

Unknown dijo...

Qué elegante!!!!

¡Buena tarde!

J. Héctor

SebastianMx dijo...

Ivan y Hector!! muchas gracias!! linda tarde para ustedes!!

Luis and Kaiiwong thanks for your comments!!
have a nice day!!!

Charleston dijo...

very dapper mr

www.pinstripeprince.blogspot.com

Inês Prates dijo...

So elegant!
Your blog is really inspiring, it will be an honor for me if you can visit mine too, and if you want to follow each other, just let me know :) <3

Unknown dijo...

amazing style!! so elegant!!
Visit my blog on http://laviecestchic.blogspot.com and my fb page on www.facebook.com/laviecestchic hope you like it!!
kisses

Alfred Albert dijo...

Hey Nice blogging.. i really enjoy it. can we follow each other??

Herdiana Surachman dijo...

this is nice, cool look ;)

Herdiana Surachman
DELUXSHONIST | TWITTER | BLOGLOVIN

SebastianMx dijo...

Charleston, Inés, Marika, Augusta, Herdiana thanks for your comment! you're so kind!

Have a nice day

Unknown dijo...

This suit is really nice, I love it. I want to advise you this website, there are a lot of new interesting ideas for your outfit, join http://skywritingservice.com/blog/wonderful-secrets-how-to-tie-a-tie-and-bow-like-a-pro