sábado, 28 de julio de 2012

Buzz B-day







I think shorts are kind of childish, that's the reason why i like it a lot, it make me feel like a child again and my imagination flies away. I like to have fun with my outfits, when I think in one and when I'm looking for clothes, it's an important part of choose an outfit: be happy!

This time was my nephew's birthday, he is really cute and he was dressed as Buzz Lightyear (as you should known from Toy Story), kid's party, so I decided to be childish with my outfit wearing (one of my basics: gray on the low and white on the top) my gray short, white shirt with sleeves rolled up, converse booties with white socks and purple bow-tie, everyone says that I looked like a big kid  xD

As many typical mexican kid's parties there was clowns, cake and piñatas, it was really funny to be there even I was "The DJ" (sucks) I don't known about children's songs and many grown ups ask for songs and they want that I play it in the precisely moment, don't they think there are some people expecting for their song too, do they? Anyway, a funny party!

Creo que los shorts son algo infantiles, y esa es la razón por la que me encantan, me hacen sentir como un niño de nuevo y mi imaginación vuela. Me gusta divertirme con mis outfits, cuando pienso en uno y cuando busco alguna prenda, es parte importante al elegir un atuendo: Estar alegre!

Esta vez fue el cumpleaño de mi sobrinito, el esta muy lindo y para esta ocasión lo disfrazaron de Buzz Lightyear (que deden conocer de Toy Story), como era una fiesta de niños quisé ser infantil en mi atuendo usando (uno de mis basicos: abajo gris y blanco arriba) mis shorts grises, camisa blanca arremangada, botines converse con calcetas blancas y pajarita/moño morado, todos me decían que parecía un niño grandote xD

Como varias fiestan infantiles mexicanas hubo payasos, pastel y piñatas, fue bastante divertido aunque me hicieran "DJ" (apesto) No se nada de cancione sinfantiles y los mayores piden canciones esperando que las toque en ese mismo instante, que no saben que hay mas personas esperando sus canciones, o si? De todas formas, una fiesta divertida!

Camisa/Shirt: Armani - Shorts: (DIY) DKNY - Botínes/Booties: Converse - Moño/Pajarita/Bow-Tie: Aldo Conti.
 Photos by my Mom

Have a lot of fun this weekend!!
Diviertanse mucho este fin de semana!!

Follow me

33 comentarios:

Pablo Parra (Fungi) dijo...

Yei! Sebastian tus outfits siempre me encantan, cada uno es nuevo y diferente y le imprimes tu estilo propio!

Este es de mis preferidos, me gusta la combinación shorts-pajarita... si te hacen ver como un niño grandote! Haha pero esta muy chic chic.

Este fin de semana que vaya de compras buscaré una pajarita :3, lo intentaré, y qué cool que tu mamá te ayude a tomar las fotos para tu blog

Un saludo!

Unknown dijo...

wooow
So funny!! ehehhe

xoxo*
IV
leather satchel giveaway
http://www.ivaniadiamond.com/

Lauren Dimesky dijo...

Love this look--how wonderful is that bow tie!!

Loving your blog,
-Lauren
http://adornlafemme.blogspot.com/

Andudei Hardyanta dijo...

I like your style, for sure.
I think short makes us look younger.
I've followed you anyway, mind to follow me back?

Doodle and Denim jeans

Anónimo dijo...

this outfit is so cool. love it :) well done!

WhiteCloset
Twitter
Facebook

Me visto solo dijo...

jajaja Genial el disfraz de Buzz!! Pues para mi, los pantalones grises cortos son un must con todas las de la ley!! :-)

Saludos desde 'Me visto solo' [Man] - mevistosolo.blogspot.com

SebastianMx dijo...

Hey, Pablo! tu siempre me halagas bastante :) Muchas gracias!

Thanks for your comments, Ivania, Lauren, Andudei, Mauro and Milex, you're so kind

Gracias MeVistoSolo!!!

Nacho Uve dijo...

Bonito look, me encanta la pajarita!! ;)

V

Bonnie dijo...

You remind me so much of Brad Goreski.

http://www.glamkittenslitterbox.com/
Twitter: @GlamKitten88

Lucca Yoga dijo...

Love the bow tie.

Lucca Yoga

Unknown dijo...

que hermoso te ves sebas!!! me encanta el look!!! super lindo de pies a cabeza!
Muchos Besos
Borka
http://mytigermx.blogspot.mx

dacencio dijo...

Sebastian! luces muy bien con traje y el moño, algo muy original.
Un beso :D

elpuntodelola dijo...

Un look muy de tu estilo, el detalle de la pajarita genial. Besitos

KAIIWONG dijo...

The pants is kinda childish but you rock it anyway. Like the bow-tie on you. you look fierce !!

KAIIWONG

SebastianMx dijo...

Gracias por visitarme y dejar su comentario Nacho, Borka, LovelyLips y Lola que bien que les haya gustado!!! =D

Thanks for the visit and comment Bonnie, Lucca y KAIIWONG, it's nice that you like it!!! =D

David Diaz dijo...

Love the shirt and bowtie!!! :D

xo - David

Juan Navarro - jnarte.com dijo...

Eres único...me encanta lo que nos muestras, siempre nos sorprendes...

Un abrazo!!

Chintya dijo...

So cute :")

Anyway, I'd already followed you back, and please lemme know if my name doesn't appear on your followers list, cause my internet connection's slowly and sometimes GFC doesn't works well :|

Jacob Casem dijo...

love your style, the way you dressed up and the way you share your thoughts in your blog. btw, I am jacob, fashionista too from Philippines. If you don't mind lets follow each other here on blogger . thanks :)

www.jacobcasem.blogspot.com

Amy Aguilera dijo...

The little Buzz Lightyear is so cute!
And I agree with you! Shorts make you like a child! :)
msamyaguilera.blogspot.com
Amy x

Paulina dijo...

Great photos, you look nice!:)

Collections dijo...

ummm little buzz is too cute. Great bow tie.

Sheinside GIVEAWAY

SebastianMx dijo...

David, Chintya, Jacob, Ms Amyaguilera, Paulina and Collections!! thanks for your comments and the new followers :)

Muchas gracias Juan, que bueno que te guste mi estilo =D

Bodil Loïs Huisman dijo...

very cool look!
love the bow tie and your shoes :)

LOVE BO,
PurePreciousPerfection.blogspot.com

Diana Marks dijo...

This is such a great look! I love the bow-tie touch! very elegant and still casual. great!

LA By Diana Live Magazine

Showmethemust dijo...

A mi me encanta como quedan los short para chico. El look es muy acertado :)


Un saludo
www.showmethemust.com

Iván The Trendy Surfer dijo...

Que estllazo Sebastián !
me encanta el toque casual que le da las convers al look mas elegante con la pajarita !
Seguro que disfrutase de lo lindo en el cumple de tu sobri!

Abrazos


http://www.hetrendysurfer.com/

Charles Ravndal dijo...

OMG! You look so adorable! I love it! i'm always a fan of bow ties!

Tristan Flores dijo...

Great look! =D

SebastianMx dijo...

Bodil, Diana, Showmethelook and Tristan, thank you guys!! you are great!!

Muchas Gracias Iván, y si me la pase muy divertido ese día!!! un abrazo!

Alejandro Rivera dijo...

Me gustó mucho el look (semi) formal que le das con los shorts, en efecto, un look infantil, me gusta, me gusta.

Shot de Moda dijo...

jaja se ve que te la pasaste bien!! te veías lindo como un niño muy ien portado!! lndo el detalle del moño!!

halfwhiteboy dijo...

aww... this is cute :)

http://halfwhiteboy.blogspot.com/