viernes, 5 de abril de 2013

Santa Marta




My holidays continued at the sea...
Mis vacaciones continuaron en el mar...





It's really nice to be next to the sea, swimming and enjoy the sun, and you enjoy it more when you are living in a cold and cloudy city like Bogotá, so yes! Santa Marta is amazing!! just a small town with great parties!! and you know what? I'm not so used to wear a hat but this really likes me and it makes me think in wear different hat styles, could that be?

De verdad es muy agradable estar junto al mar, nadar y disfrutar del sol, y lo disfrutas mas cuando vives en una ciudad fria y nublada como Bogotá, asi que si! Santa Marta es asombrosa!! un pequeño pueblo con gran fiesta!! y saben que? no estoy acostumbrado a usar sombreros, pero este de verdad me gustó y me hizo pensar es usar diferentes tipos de sombreros, será?

Photos by Me&VenuzZuu
Wish you a great weekend!!
Les deseo un grandioso fin de semana!!



Follow me


Instagram as risastian

2 comentarios:

Diana Marks dijo...

typical mexican look =) love it)


LA By Diana Live Magazine

halfwhiteboy dijo...

haha! love the hat, my friend :)

http://halfwhiteboy.blogspot.com/