martes, 6 de agosto de 2013

Las Islas



 I always wanted photoshoots at my University...
Siempre quise sesiones de fotos en mi Universidad...



That was a friday, sunny and cloudy, as crazy as Mexico City's weather always is, the whole week my friends and I were spending time at "Las Islas" wich is the "park" (more like green area) in the center of UNAM's central campus, perfect to rest, play and breath fresh air, so that friday we just talk and in the end we decided to go to dance!! that how my weekend started ;)

Ése día fue viernes, soleado y nublado, tan loco como el clima de la Ciudad de México es, toda la semana mis amigas y yo pasamos las tardes en "Las Islas" que es como un parque (mas un área verde) en el centro del campus central de la UNAM, perfecto para descanzar, jugar y respirar aire fresco, así que ese viernes sólo hablamos y al final decidimos ir a bailar!! Así comenzó mi fin de semana ;)

Photos by Ale Moreno
Camisa/Shirt- Alkachofa Store - Jeans: Calvin Klein - Botines/Chelsea Boots- Emyco
My holidays are about to end... :S
Mis vacaciones están por terminar... :S




Follow me


on Instagram as risastian